Eleanor PalmerMrs. Palmer was born in Bedford and died in Surrey. Her father was Dr. Henry Wilson Sharpin. She studied at the Slade School. She married Frederick Charles Palmer, a successful Insurance Broker. She lived in Bedford 1887-1917, 2 Groby Place, Altrincham, Cheshire(1902) and The Lymes, priory Road, Bowdon, Cheshire in 1920. She painted a miniatures for Queen Mary's Dolls House. She exhibited 1887-1921 at the Royal Academy, Society of Miniatures, and the Royal Miniature Society
We can't find products matching the selection.